Detailing Services Disclaimer
Clients hereby agree to the following terms for each service rendered :
1. Client understands and agrees that JB’s Auto Spa, LLC cannot guarantee the removal of all contaminants or defects, including, but not limited to upholstery stains, oil stains, cracked concrete, siding stains, chipped or loose paint, etc.
2. Client understands that while JB’s Auto Spa, LLC will make every effort to protect serviced property from damage, they may use high pressure water, chemicals, and/or other items that can be destructive to property, plant life, animals, and humans.
3. JB’s Auto Spa, LLC cannot perform services on a street or public throughways. Services must be performed in a driveway, garage or parking lot with the premises owner’s permission.
4. Client releases JB’s Auto Spa, LLC from any liability for any damage or incidental, visible or otherwise, that occurred before, during, or after services are performed on property.
5. Client understands that services rendered such as pressure washing, chemical spot cleaning, etc, may reveal imperfections in surfaces that were not visible prior to cleaning, heavy build ups of mold and dirt may be hiding other problems such as cracks, oil or rust stains, wood rot, flaking or missing paint, etc. In some circumstances the removal of a stain may not be possible or practical, and replacement of surface or repainting may be necessary.
6. Client understands that the presence/combination of water and high pressure associated with pressure washing present certain risks which can lead to permanent damage(s) to the structure being cleaned as well as other personal property in, under, on, or around the general area of the structure being cleaned.
7. Client acknowledges and understands that weather conditions are an uncontrolled factor in services rendered. JB’s Auto Spa, LLC has every right to decline or reschedule a service if weather conditions may impede the quality of service and/or damage property. Such conditions may be extreme temperatures (freezing, high heat, etc), high winds, precipitation, lightning, etc.
8. Client certifies that they are the legal and/or registered owner of property serviced, and also has full permission from the parcel owner to have services performed on scheduled location.
9. Client agrees that JB’s Auto Spa, LLC shall not be held responsible for any personal belongings left in vehicles or on property.
10. Client agrees that it is their responsibility to keep pets and children away from dangerous work being performed on serviced property.
11. Client understands and assumes these risks and waives and releases JB’s Auto Spa, LLC from and against any and all claims.
12. INDEMNIFICATION: CLIENT AGREES TO AND SHALL FULLY INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND DEFEND JB’S AUTO SPA, LLC, ITS OWNERS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES, FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, ACTIONS, SUITS, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, SETTLEMENTS, JUDGMENTS, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COSTS) ETC, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION TO SERVICES PERFORMED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED IN PART OR IN WHOLE BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF JB’S AUTO SPA, LLC, ITS OWNERS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES, OR FORCE MAJURE.
13. If any section of this agreement is deemed unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, all other sections of this agreement remain in full force and effect.